Rail and Bus
See Transport for London website Journey Planner and use one of the postcodes below. (All links will open in a new window)
Click on a postcode for a map...
- Entrance at Wanstead Park Avenue, postcode E12 5DG
- Entrance at the junction of Warren Road and Overton Drive, postcode E11 2LU
- Entrance at the junction of Blake Hall Road and Blake Hall Crescent, postcode E11 3QX
- Entrance at the junction of Park Road & Northumberland Avenue, postcode E11 5HF
- Entrance over footbridge at the junction of Wanstead Park Road & Highlands Gardens, postcode IG1 3LB
There are currently no residential parking schemes in operation near the park so parking is available near any of the three entrances above.
There is one cycle track through Wanstead Park. See Sustrans website for information.
The Redbridge Group of the London Cycling Campaign have a web page that includes cycling in and around Wanstead. Please note that byelaws state that cycling is not allowed in Wanstead Park proper (ie the enclosed area)
While you are in Wanstead Park, ensure that you pay a visit to Jean's Kiosk for a drink or a snack.
The kiosk is open daily during the summer months and at weekends in the winter.
Tea, coffee, hot chocolate or cold drinks are available, plus a selection of cakes, sandwiches and ice cream.
The kiosk is located on the main track between Empress Avenue and the Temple, by the Heronry Pond.