Children and adults, amateurs and professionals- everyone get involved!
Capture pictures of Wanstead Park to help improve the Friends of Wanstead Parkland's photographic archive.
Eyes on the prize!
Why take the pictures:
• A calender and postcards will be produced- each photographer will get personal recognition;
• Entry into at least two public exhibitions;
• Prizes for winners (but it's the taking part that counts!): £50 for overall winner, £20 for winners of each category, £10 for 2nd place, £5 for runners up/ most promising;
• You'll be making a difference to and raising awareness for Wanstead Parklands, a unique18th century grade II star * listed land & water-scape.
2. Through the year, seasons, night/ day, past/ present
3. What Wanstead Park means to me...........
4. Nature of Wanstead Parklands: flora and fauna
5. Activities of the Wanstead Parklands
Children's Categories are the same but will be judged separately and awarded different prizes (tbc).
(Children: 15 and under)
1. Last entries 15th November, 2012
2. You can send in up to 6 photographs in any format (from printed to electronic) with or without a caption;
3. Send photographs to either:
Dwight Wood: Carlton House, Aylmer Road, Leytonstone, E11 3AD. 020 8539 4707. firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Geoffrey Wilkinson: 84 Nightingale Lane, Wanstead, E11 2EZ. 020 8530 1244. email@example.com
3. The Judging panel will include a professional photographer , Friend of Wanstead Parklands Committee, Members of City of London Corporation